Friday, February 10, 2012

The Dynamic Duo: Yellow & Gray

On this rainy Friday in Jackson, I want to post about a space that's bound to brighten any day. I am sure that many of you have probably already "ooh-ed" and "aah-ed" over this fabulous kitchen and breakfast nook on the cover of the February 2012 House Beautiful issue. Of course with yellow being my favorite color, I'm immediately captivated by it, but putting my personal color bias aside...the space really is a major success featuring the dynamic duo of 2012: yellow and gray. The combination of grays and whites with a punch of yellow, the flirty "aztec" print fabric and the geometric flooring all make for one dynamite space! Love!

Happy Friday!




Images via here.

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhh I LOVE this!!! Yellow is one of my favorites, too. It may even be my most favorite these days! So happy you're back to blogging. Three in a row! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!