Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's a new year...and I'm still here!

The new year is here, and one of my resolutions is to get back to blogging - on a regular basis! I really don't have any good excuses, but somehow this fall and winter have gotten away from me...and now it's 2011! Yikes! To all of my followers, though, I am back!! I have a new work schedule that will hopefully allow me to do a lot more posting. Collin and I are expecting our first child (a girl) in April so I will have lots of nursery news to report in the coming months. Plus, I've been doing some things around the house that I want to share along with some great design tips, design profiles and design inspirations...so stay tuned! Don't give up on me yet - it's going to be a great year!


In closing, I thought I would share some pictures from our family Christmas. It was so nice to spend time with everyone, and as always, eat delicious food...oh, how I love the holidays!!

(Me and my niece, Hart)

(Me and Collin)

(Me and my sister, Joanna. I'm due April 3 and she is due April 23...so fun!)

(My sweet niece, Elleigh)

(Elleigh again)

Cheers to the new year! What do you have in store??

3 comments:

  1. You & your sister both look beautiful. I look forward to all the nursery news...

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby news!! And how fun that you and your sister will have babies at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!