Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Soothing Energy and Baby News

Okay, so I know that I have been WAY out of the loop lately. I don't know what has gotten into me....although I have truly been extremely busy - and tired. I'm going to try to do a little better...I promise! I thought I would post about one of my favorite photos. It's something about the cool purple and lime green that catches my eye. It's soothing and energetic at the same time. I just love it!


In other news...we find out on Thursday if we're having a boy or a girl!! I can't wait, but most of all, I'm just anxious to see our little one. I'll definitely keep everyone posted. In the meantime, though, what do you think we will have?

Boy???


or Girl???


Leave it up to me to put cupcakes as my boy and girl images - yum!!!

5 comments:

  1. In keeping with what seems to be a JH&H tradition for first borns in the design department...i am going to guess that it is a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm going to vote the same as Brittney!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you posted cupcakes I am going with girl- that sweet tooth is hard to hide! I owe my near 35lb weight gain to those puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that would be such a cute way to tell a husband!! I know you are tired. You could have knocked me over with a feather in my pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!