Monday, October 4, 2010

Cool (and Hot) Runnings

I recently ran across these ultra-cool and super-hot water faucets by German brand, Dornbracht, and Italian brand, Zucchetti. Although I'm not in the market for one of these at the moment, I just couldn't resist saving them in my "favorites" file for the future. The Dornbracht faucets are sleek and modern while the Zucchetti fixtures are offered in several eye-popping colors that are sure to spice things up in your kitchen or bar area!

Dornbracht "Tara" Dispenser designed by Dieter Sieger

Zucchetti Dispenser designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba



Dornbracht "Tara" Dispenser with rounded faucet head


Images via Trendir

Which is your favorite? Hope your week is off to a great start!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, so happy to find you!! I love the first because it is so unique!!

    Come and see me I have new giveaways all the time!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! I love the red one- it would be the perfect fit in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one best. This would be great for my British mother who makes about 8 cups of hot tea a day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!