Wednesday, August 18, 2010

California Modern

Happy Hump Day!

Okay, so I really love this modern California home designed by the fabulous team, Michael and Alexandra Misczynski. The home is so crisp and clean - so different than so many here in the South. Although I don't know if I would be so brave to use some of the elements or to go with such bare walls (I love artwork and notice there is not much in the photos), I love this unique home. It's a breath of fresh air. What do you think?

 
 
 

Images from Veranda Magazine


10 comments:

  1. I am in love with the outdoor living space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the lounge area - those arched windows are the key to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am certain there are no words to describe how much I love this house. I freakin'.love.this.house. To me it's perfect except for one thing, it isn't mine. Does that do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love the hardwood floors in the dining room! They are gorgeous! I wish I lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the clean lines of this house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this clean-lined home. It's so fresh. I'm very surprised that the living area is my favorite since I'm not a big fan of sectionals. It works in this home though.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you liked it. I'm enjoying yours too! xo, Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the muted blues and greys - I could easily move in here! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love all of those big, beautiful windows! I'm with you in liking a lot of artwork. But maybe with all the windows, I could grow used to having less of it. And that patio is gorgeous!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moxie,i just discoverd you and as a New york artist, I just loved this article. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!