Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rubber Duckie, you're the one...

My niece, Elleigh, is turning one and had her first birthday party today. The theme: "Rubber Duckie." Joanna (AKA-my sister and Elleigh's mom) worked hard to get everything together and had her home looking fabulous and festive for the party. Everyone had a great time celebrating, and I am so happy I got to share in such a special day. I am blessed beyond belief with great family and a precious niece :) 

Happy Birthday, Sweet Elleigh! I love you!


Me and Elleigh

Party Favors = Rubber Duckies and Bath Bubbles

Party Table

Birthday Cake - my favorite!

Banner with a photo of Elleigh from each month (birth-to-1 year)

Me and Joanna

Invitation design and watercolor by Joanna. 
Visit her stationery company, Unink Design.


In other news, I just purchased these swimsuits for my upcoming trip to the Caribbean! They are both from Target...one of my regular "go-to" stores :)


Loving the one piece this year, and yellow is my favorite color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!