Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lamps, Camera, Action!

For my birthday this past weekend, Collin (AKA-my sweet husband) gave me just the gift I had been wishing for...a Nikon D3000 camera! I wanted a more "high-tech" camera that has all of the settings and gadgets I can use to create better quality images. Now, I've just got to pull those college photography lessons out of my brain and remember how to use this super cool piece of equipment.

In other news, I purchased 2 new lamps for our home and took some photos of them with the new camera. Both lamps are from Arteriors and neutral in color - bringing a more contemporary twist to our living room and keeping room. I just love them!
Needless to say, I am one happy woman with my camera and lamps! This is the stuff dreams are made of, right??

(Below) Living Room



(Below) Keeping Room





(Below) The camera!

6 comments:

  1. I REALLY REALLY want a new camera!! Let me know how the prints come out...
    <3 Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new camera! How exciting! Those lamps are really lovely, you are really talented at putting stuff together! Happy to find your little world, happy to be your newest follower! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, a new camera is on my list, too - but I hesitate because I'm a little intimidated by the technical aspects. Love your new lamps, too! A good weekend, indeed. Oh, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for stopping by at my blog. I also got this camera for my birthday and love it. I still don't know how to use it properly but it is fun figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just emailed you... about the camera. Love your new lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So envious about your camera and your lamps! I want a new camera so badly...am curious how you end up liking your new purchase! Your lamps look fantastic. Thanks for stopping by....I'll be following you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!